Here you may find some brief news about relevant activities and benchmarks of the Foundation:
- SUBVENTIONS COLLECTED: in this link you can find all the info about FUNDEBE received grants.
- Juny 2013: Analysed by Loyalty Foundation: in order to give our collaborators an extra security and transparency guarantee, we have decided to - in addition to the audits that Audilex Auditors have annually performed from the beginning of our activity - submit to the demanding analysis undertaken by Lealtad Foundation on the degree of compliance with the Standards of Transparency and Good Practice for NGOs that they define. All the info here.
- Juny 2013: Annual Charity Dinner: It took place at the headquarters of the Royal Spanish Golf Federation.
We counted on the performance of the great solidary magician Pablo Arranz, thanks to the collaboration of the Abracadabra Foundation and raffled many prizes!.
Nearly 140 people attended the dinner, and we got a € 3,900 profit, already deposited for the projects of the Foundation.
- Juny 2013: Rock Night for Benin: thanks to the generous collaboration of the groups “Seattle” and “Zapata”, we attended the Rock concert being offered in the Lemon Hall. We recalled big Rock classics and had a great time!.
The concert was attended by about 106 people and made a profit of € 908.53, entirely dedicated to our projects in Benin.
- May 2013: Murder by Death: thanks to the generous collaboration of the theatre group "La Compañia" we had a good time with the stage adaptation of the film: "Murder by Death", of the great Neil Simon.
The performance was a success!, Almost sellout, about 1,500 people over the three playing days,over € 5,400 in total!, already deposited into the account for our projects in Benin.
Following page (older news)...